PBR Registration Guide
Walk-in application at DTI Office
1. Applicant fills out the PBR application form and submits to DTI Teller for processing.
2. DTI Teller secures applicant’s Tax Identification Number (TIN).
(If there is an existing TIN, PBR will validate against records).
3. Business Name (BN) Certificate and Employer’s Registration Numbers (ERNs) are processed.
· A Transaction Reference Number (TRN) is presented to Cashier for BN fee.
· Official Receipt of Payment is presented to the DTI Releasing Office for the BN Certificate.
· Applicant gets SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-IBIG ERNs from DTI Teller.
4. Certificate of Registration or Employer ID can be secured from agencies upon presentation of PBR-generated ERNs.